SUCH a good question! I even have a tough time with this when I'm getting my pictures taken! When planning outfits for your engagement or anniversary shoot, here's some major tips I chat about in this Tip Tuesday:
- Talk to your photographer for suggestions! I usually advise to avoid wearing white (it can get too washed out in pictures or pick up and reflect other colors in the picture) and avoid wearing prints with tiny patterns (this can make a weird, wavy pattern in pictures, cause the camera can't pick up on small patterns).
- Don't buy new outfits. Wear clothes you know you look and feel amazing in!
- When choosing colors, avoid matching. Instead wear complementary colors.
- Don't be afraid to wear bright or bold colors and patterns.
- Be aware of wrinkly clothes and avoid them!