Wondering what a mini-session is? Or you're super pumped for the Cherry Blossom mini-session you just booked with me, but unsure how to make the most of it? No worries! Here are 5 tips to get the best and make the most of your mini-session:
- Don't wear matching outfits, instead coordinate! I also recommend wearing clothes you know you look and feel amazing in. (If you're wondering more about what clothes to wear, check out my previous Tip Tuesday "What Should I Wear for my Photos?").
- Know your exact meeting place.
- Show up ON TIME. Or ideally, 10 minutes early. Mini-sessions are, you guessed it, mini. So you don't want to lose any time by being late.
- Have FUN. Relax, breathe and trust your photographer to capture amazing, authentic pictures!
- Plan something fun afterwards. Hey, you're dressed up, in DC, why not have a fun brunch or check out a museum and make the most of your day!