What's the first thing you should do when wedding planning? Create a wedding email address! Why is this so important? I'm happy to explain:
1) It keeps you organized
2) It keeps your other email accounts free
3) Both you and your partner have access to it
4) It's easy to communicate with guests (especially if emailing save the dates or asking for RSVPs to be
5) You can keep your emails and vendor information forever (so if guests ask for recommendations,
you've got it!)
Here's some basic tips for setting up your email:
1) Use Gmail
A) This gives you access to Google Drive/Docs so you can upload and save all your contracts
B) It's SO easy to set up an account with Gmail
2) Your address can be super basic like: "jesseandjamiewedding". Or you could use your wedding
hashtag to spice it up a little!
3) Create a signature with you and your partner's names, your wedding date, city the wedding is taking
place and a link to your wedding email address.